General terms and conditions August 2015
- Provider in the following -
Section 1 Validity
(1) The services of the Provider for the online shops at http://www.tagkings.ch or www.tagkings.ch are provided exclusively on the basis of the following general terms and conditions in the version valid at the time of ordering.
2) Our general terms and conditions apply exclusively. The T&Cs of the orderer deviating from our general terms and conditions have no validity, unless we expressly consent to this.
Section 2 Conclusion of a contract
(1) Our offerings in the Internet represent non-binding encouragement of customers to order goods. The customer submits a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract by submitting the order at our website.
(2) The receipt of the order is confirmed immediately following the sending of the order and does not represent the acceptance of a contract. We can accept your order through the sending of an order confirmation by e-mail or by delivery of the goods.
Section 3 Payment, default
(1) The prices listed at our website at the point in time of ordering apply. All prices include statutory value added tax plus the respectively listed shipping costs.
(2) The payment of the purchase price is possible via money transfer/prepayment or paypal.
Section 4 Retention of title
We reserve the right to retain title to the delivered object until full payment of the purchase price.
Section 5 Delivery
(1) Delivery is made by Swiss Post our Courier. Delivery time is approx. 3 days (domestic), abroad a few days longer. The delivery may be in several sendings. The Provider is not responsible for damages during transit. The customer carries the dangers of transport from the point of sender. The commencement of the delivery period indicated by us presumes the timely and correct fulfillment of the obligations of the customer, especially the correct entry of the delivery address in the context of the order.
(2) If, through no fault of his/her own, the Provider is unable to deliver the ordered goods because the supplier of the Provider does not fulfill his contractual obligations, the customer shall be informed without delay that the ordered goods are not available.
(3) Delivery costs apply as published on the website.
Section 6 Default of acceptance
Should the customer default in acceptance or knowingly breach other obligations of cooperation, we shall be entitled to demand compensation for any damages occurring for us, including any additional expenses. The right to make further claims is reserved.
Section 7 Warranty
As our products are personalized, we cannot accept refund. Except are damages to the product itself.
Section 8 Costs of event of cancellation
Customers must bear the costs of original and return shipment themselves.
Section 9 Limitation of liability
Provider’s liability is limited to the value of the deliverable goods.
Section 10 Data protection
We handle your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory regulations for data protection. Your data is not passed on without your express permission or only in the context necessary for the processing of the contract, for example, to the companies entrusted with the delivery of the goods.
Section 11 Operator
Tagkings.ch respectively tagkings.com are operated by Dada’s Tiershop, Zürcherstrasse 119, 8406 Winterthur. This is adresse is valid vor all correspondence purposes.
Section 12 Applicable law, legal venue
The law of Switzerland applies. Legal venue ist the court of Winterthur unless other mandatory law is valid.
Section 13 Final provision
When a provision of this contract is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this contract remain unaffected by this. The German Version of these T&Cs will be valid upfront.